$cms.template("GoogleMapV3") House Explodes in Montrose, Man in Critical Condition $cms.template("Google Analytics")
$cms.template("REDESIGN HEADER SEARCH") $cms.template("REDESIGN TIMESTAMP")
$cms.template("CSS Navigation") $cms.template("Marquee Subtemplate")
Save Email Print
Bookmark and Share
Updated: 9:41 AM Oct 1, 2008
House Explodes in Montrose, Man in Critical Condition
A home in Montrose is leveled after a propane tank leaked and caused the house to explode.
Posted: 9:13 AM Sep 30, 2008
Reporter: KKCO
Email Address: news@nbc11news.com
width:280 and height: 210 and picwidth: 213 and pciheight: 159
$cms.template("CSS COLUMN") $cms.template("CSS COLUMN") $cms.template("CSS COLUMN") $cms.template("CSS COLUMN")
$cms.template("CSS Footer")
$cms.template("REDESIGN VIBRANT")