The Brazilian Blowout: AMAZING
- How would you like to have hair that looks like a Brazilian super model? Hair that's silky, shiny and frizz free?
- In honor of Earth Day Lauren and Amanda highlighted some of the "green" things at the grocery store on 11 News at Noon.
And You Call Yourself A Local
- It’s a phrase that I’ve heard more and more recently, and it’s caused me to think about my local perspective.
"The Ones to Watch"
- Before I worked at 11 News, I watched 11 News. Now that the news station is a major part of my life, I share some of the reasons I think we're "The Ones To Watch."
What's In A Name?
- One Road, multiple names. A look at why, in Grand Junction, the name of the road can change without the driver making a turn.
More Blog - Amanda Wagner's Blog
- We live in an altruistic society. Every TV station I’ve worked for is actively involved in important charity fundraisers.
Gulf Spill Emphasizes Need for Alternative Fuel
- BP. Beyond Petroleum. The irony that hasn’t been talked about much, is BP is one of few oil companies that openly support alternative fuel and renewable energy, hence the new name changed from British Petroleum.
Say No To Mexico
- Is anybody as troubled as I am about the stream of violence that is sweeping through border towns like Ciudad Juarez? Not only are there dozens of killings in the “metro” El Paso region but they’re extremely violent in nature.
The Best Ever
- The debate about the best NFL quarterback recently surged after the Super Bowl. Montana? Elway? Favre? Manning? Fun fodder with a lot of opinions and statistics but usually inconclusive. They’re all great but who reigns supreme as best ever?
Tainted Legacy Will Follow Favre to the Hall
- First ballot Hall of Famer. Probably.
Greatest iron man in the history of the the NFL? You could make that argument.
Super Bowl champ? It was awhile ago but he does have a ring.
More Blog - Bern Notice