Join us in the KKCO 11 News with our local authors of "Green Eggs and Let's Get Hammered" making a very delicious cobbler. This is a fantastic cobbler that you can mix up and slow cook in your crock pot.
- 10 oz bag frozen strawberries
- 10 oz bag frozen blueberries
- 10 oz bag frozen raspberries
- 1/3 to 2/3 C sugar
- 1/2 C baking mix (Such as Bisquick)
- 2 1/4 C baking mix
- 1/4 C sugar
- 4 T butter, melted
- 1/2 C milk
- 2 t ground cinnamon
- 1/4 C sugar
- Spray the inside of a slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl toss together the frozen fruit, sugar, and 1/2 C baking mix.
- Transfer the fruit mixture to the slow cooker.
- In a large bowl stir together 2 1/4 C baking mix, 1/4 C sugar, melted butter, and milk with a wooden spoon.
- With your hands, drop bits of dough on top of fruit in slow cooker.
- In a small mixing bowl stir together the cinnamon and 1/4 C sugar.
- Sprinkle the cinnamon sugar on top of dough and place lid on the slow cooker.
- Cook on high for 3 to 4 hours until the topping has puffed and the fruit is bubbling.
- Great with ice cream!
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.