Join us with our cooking segment, Cooking with Callie where she makes amazing seven layer bars. These are very simple bars to make and if you love butterscotch you will love these.
- 2 T butter
- 1/2 C graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 C flaked coconut
- 1/2 C chocolate chips
- 1/2 C butterscotch chips
- 1/2 C sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 C chopped pecans
- Melt butter in an 8X8 pan lined with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs over the butter.
- Layer sprinkles of coconut, chocolate chips, and butterscotch chips in the order given.
- Drizzle sweetened condensed milk over the layers.
- Top with a sprinkle of pecans.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 30 minutes.