Join us in the KKCO 11 News kitchen with local authors of "Green Eggs and Let's Get Hammered" making a tasty dessert. Today we were treated with a delicious Pineapple Cream Dessert that was a creamy dream with a graham cracker crust.
- 1 8oz pkg of cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 C sugar
- 1 C heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 20oz can crushed pineapple, well drained
- 9" graham cracker pie shell
- Beat cream cheese and sugar together until light and fluffy.
- Fold in whipping cream, then the crushed pineapple.
- Spoon mixture into pie shell.
- Chill thoroughly until filling is set, about 2-3 hours.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.