Join us in the KKCO 11 News kitchen with local authors of "Green Eggs and Let's Get Hammered" making a tasty dessert. Today we were treated with a delicious Pineapple Cream Dessert that was a creamy dream with a graham cracker crust.
- 1 8oz pkg of cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 C sugar
- 1 C heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 20oz can crushed pineapple, well drained
- 9" graham cracker pie shell
- Beat cream cheese and sugar together until light and fluffy.
- Fold in whipping cream, then the crushed pineapple.
- Spoon mixture into pie shell.
- Chill thoroughly until filling is set, about 2-3 hours.