Join us in the KKCO 11 News kitchen with local authors of "Green Eggs and Let's Get Hammered" as they make a zippy artichoke dip. A delicious twist on a great dip.
- 1 can drained artichoke hearts
- 1 sm can diced green chiles
- 1 C mayonnaise
- 1 bunch green onions, diced
- 1 C fresh Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 t hot sauce (or to taste)
- In a small bowl, dice artichoke hearts and combine with remaining ingredients.
- Pour into a pie pan and heat until cheese is bubbly.
- This may also be prepared in sauce pan on the stove and then poured into a small appetizer crock pot.
- Serve with bagel chips, Melba rounds, or pita chips.