Join us in the KKCO 11 News kitchen with local authors of "Green Eggs and Let's Get Hammered" as they make a zippy artichoke dip. A delicious twist on a great dip.
- 1 can drained artichoke hearts
- 1 sm can diced green chiles
- 1 C mayonnaise
- 1 bunch green onions, diced
- 1 C fresh Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 t hot sauce (or to taste)
- In a small bowl, dice artichoke hearts and combine with remaining ingredients.
- Pour into a pie pan and heat until cheese is bubbly.
- This may also be prepared in sauce pan on the stove and then poured into a small appetizer crock pot.
- Serve with bagel chips, Melba rounds, or pita chips.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.