•1 zucchini, washed well and ends cut off
•¼ cup spaghetti sauce
•1 cup shredded mozzarella
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Spray cooking spray (or lightly wipe olive oil on baking sheet).
3. Slice zucchini into ¼" slices and place on baking sheet.
4. Spread sauce on top of slices.
5. Top with mozzarella cheese and any other pizza topping you'd like.
6. Bake until cheese is melted and golden brown, remove and cool.
For a crisper ‘crust’…
1. Toss the zucchini slices in a little extra virgin olive oil and salt.
2. Lay out on a baking sheet and bake at 375° for 20- 25 minutes.
3. Let cook, flip over, and top as above.