1/2 cup Splenda (or sugar)
3 TBSP cornstarch
1/4 tsp cinnamon
1 cup water
1 quart bag Food Club Mixed Berry Medley
1/4 cup Splenda (or sugar)
2 TBSP butter, softened
1/3 cup fat-free milk
1/4 tsp vanilla extract
2/3 cup all-purpose flour
3/4 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
Directions1. In a small heavy saucepan, combine the Splenda, cornstarch, cinnamon and stir in the water until smooth.
2. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
3. Remove from the heat; stir in berries.
4. Transfer to an 7x11 baking dish coated with cooking spray.
5. For the topping, blend Splenda with butter and stir in milk and vanilla.
6. Mix flour, baking powder and salt and stir into the butter mixture.
7. Drop topping on by tablespoonfuls.
8. Bake in a 350 deg oven about 35 minutes or until topping is brown and the berries are bubbly.