GRAND JUNCTION, Colo. (KKCO) -- Wildcard points are used to determind playoff seeding in 2A, 3A, 4A and 5A high school football. Complete Wildcard rankings are attached below.
10. Grand Junction Tigers (7-1) --- 96.875
30. Fruita Monument Wildcats (3-5) --- 78.875
46. Central Warriors (2-6) --- 67.500
11. Montrose Indians (5-3) --- 82.000
5. Palisade Bulldogs (7-1) --- 78.625
16. Delta Panthers (5-3) --- 70.000
7. Olathe Pirates (6-2) --- 68.125
27. Cedaredge Bruins (3-7) --- 50.375
KKCO firmly believes in freedom of speech for all and we are happy to provide this forum for the community to share opinions and facts. We ask that commenters keep it clean, keep it truthful, stay on topic and be responsible. Comments left here do not necessarily represent the viewpoint of KKCO 11News.powered by Disqus
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.