1 large egg
½ cup low fat milk
½ cup sugar free low fat vanilla yogurt
3 TBSP canola oil
2 cups all purpose flour plus 1 TBSP
½ cup Ideal brown sugar no calorie sweetener
1 TBSP baking powder
½ tsp salt
1 ½ cup fresh or frozen blueberries, divided
2 TBSP sugar
2 TBSP sliced almonds
¼ tsp ground cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 400 deg.
2. Whisk together egg, milk, yogurt, and canola oil.
3. Whisk together 2 cups flour, brown sugar substitute, baking powder and salt.
4. Toss 1 ¼ cup blueberries with 1 TBSP flour. Stir flour mixture into egg mixture to just mix. Do not over stir.
5. Fold flour dredged blueberries into mixture.
6. Pour into a lightly greased 9 inch springform pan. Sprinkle with remaining blueberries.
7. Mix sugar, almonds and cinnamon and sprinkle over batter.
8. Bake at 400 deg for 25 to 30 minutes or until tests done. Cool in pan about 15 minutes. Remove sides of pan and serve.