2 egg whites, beaten
3/4 cup fat-free milk
1 cup (4 ounces) shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
3/4 cup quick-cooking oats
1 medium onion, chopped
1 medium carrot, shredded
1/2 tsp salt
3/4 lb lean ground beef (90% lean)
2/3 cup ketchup
2 TBSP brown sugar
1 1/2 tsp prepared mustard
1. In a large bowl, whisk egg whites and milk.
2. Stir in the cheese, oats, onion, carrot and salt. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well.
3. Shape into eight loaves; place in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray.
4. In a small bowl, combine the ketchup, brown sugar and mustard; spoon over loaves.
5. Bake, uncovered, at 350 deg for 25-30 minutes or until no pink remains and a meat thermometer reads 160 deg.