The Grand Junction Fire Department says a fire at Go-Fer Foods on the corner of First Street and North Avenue has caused about 75,000 dollars worth of damage.
Workers were evacuated around 11a.m.
Firefighters say the fire started in the roof, but they were able to stop it from spreading.
Right now investigators are trying to find out what sparked the flames but they think it may have been an electrical problem.
KKCO firmly believes in freedom of speech for all and we are happy to provide this forum for the community to share opinions and facts. We ask that commenters keep it clean, keep it truthful, stay on topic and be responsible. Comments left here do not necessarily represent the viewpoint of KKCO 11News.powered by Disqus
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.