Mobile Home Burns Down

By: KKCO - Email
By: KKCO - Email

A Clifton woman went to the hospital after her mobile home caught fire early Monday morning.

Fire fighters say she was smoking in bed and was on oxygen. She was able to escape the flames and make it to a neighbor's house to call for help.

She was treated for smoke inhalation. Her home is a total loss.


KKCO firmly believes in freedom of speech for all and we are happy to provide this forum for the community to share opinions and facts. We ask that commenters keep it clean, keep it truthful, stay on topic and be responsible. Comments left here do not necessarily represent the viewpoint of KKCO 11News.

powered by Disqus
KKCO NBC 11 News 2531 Blichmann Avenue Grand Junction, CO 81505 Station Phone: 970.243.1111 Business Fax: 970.243.1770 Newsroom Fax: 970.245.3793 News Tip & Contest Line: 970.255.8477
Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 12076976 - nbc11news.com/a?a=12076976
Gray Television, Inc.