Family's Chimney Catches Fire

By: KKCO - Email
By: KKCO - Email

A couple living on J Road will not be able to stay in their home for a while because a fire that started in their chimney spread to other parts of the house.

Lower Valley Firefighters spent more than two hours this morning removing burned insulation and parts of the roof from the home. They say the damage is very extensive.

The couple that lives there was not hurt.


KKCO firmly believes in freedom of speech for all and we are happy to provide this forum for the community to share opinions and facts. We ask that commenters keep it clean, keep it truthful, stay on topic and be responsible. Comments left here do not necessarily represent the viewpoint of KKCO 11News.

powered by Disqus
KKCO NBC 11 News 2531 Blichmann Avenue Grand Junction, CO 81505 Station Phone: 970.243.1111 Business Fax: 970.243.1770 Newsroom Fax: 970.245.3793 News Tip & Contest Line: 970.255.8477
Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 13835357 - nbc11news.com/a?a=13835357
Gray Television, Inc.