House Catches Fire for the Third Time

By  | 

A Grand Junction residence has caught fire for the third time this year.
The fire started in the back of the garage in the 1200 block of Grand Avenue. Fire Officials are calling the fire "suspicious in nature." No one was injured in Tuesday's fire.

The front porch of this same house caught fire on January 8th. On February 4th a shed behind the same residence was set on fire. All three fires occurred at around 10 P.M.

Fire Officials believe someone used a flammable liquid to start the first two fires. The Grand Junction Police and Fire Departments are asking anyone with information about these fires to call Crime Stoppers at 241-STOP.

Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station. powered by Disqus