A busy night for firefighters when they're called out to a chimney fire not once, but twice.
The fire first broke out in the houses chimney just before 1:00 a.m. After an hour fire fighters left only to be called back to the home in the 1800 block of North 15th around 4:00 a.m.
This time the outside wall of the house by the chimney needed to be torn out to completely extinguish the fire. In all both fires caused about $30,000 in damage to the home.
Fire officials say creosote built up in an old stove is what caught fire.
No one was injured.