Two Workers Burned in Garage Fire

By: KKCO Email
By: KKCO Email

Two employees at a Grand Junction auto repair shop are being treated for burns at St Mary’s Hospital.

A spokesperson with the Grand Junction Fire Department says just after 10 am gasoline ignited at Affordable Automotive.

Employees were able to put out the fire with a fire extinguishers and a hose.

The fire department says the flames caused $7,500 in damages. Firefighters are still working to determine a cause.


KKCO firmly believes in freedom of speech for all and we are happy to provide this forum for the community to share opinions and facts. We ask that commenters keep it clean, keep it truthful, stay on topic and be responsible. Comments left here do not necessarily represent the viewpoint of KKCO 11News.

powered by Disqus
KKCO NBC 11 News 2531 Blichmann Avenue Grand Junction, CO 81505 Station Phone: 970.243.1111 Business Fax: 970.243.1770 Newsroom Fax: 970.245.3793 News Tip & Contest Line: 970.255.8477
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 17742099