Mesa State Student Injured in Explosion

By  | 

A Mesa State theater student is in the hospital Tuesday after gun powder exploded in his face.

The second year college student was backstage testing pyrotechnics when a two inch flash pod exploded in his face. Mesa State's Theater Department Head Richard Cowden says that the student was not wearing safety goggles when he should have been. Cowden says that the student is suffering from first and second degree burns.



 
Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus