The Grand Junction Fire Department was dispatched to a truck on fire Sunday.
The truck caught fire in the parking lot of the 24 Road Adult Video Exchange. The Grand Junction Fire Department believes that something in the bed of the truck caught fire.
There's a possibility it was ignited by a thrown out cigarette butt.
By the time the fire was extinguished,
the truck had sustained substantial damage,
but the building was never threatened.
The damage has not yet been assessed
but authorities on the scene say the vehicle is probably totaled.