Fire Damages Grand Junction House


A house fire in Grand Junction Wednesday morning causes an estimated $100,000 in damage. The fire started in the chimney of the home located at 615 Arapahoe Way. And while investigators have not yet determined exactly what caught fire, the owners of the home did have a fire going in the fireplace this morning. 50,000 of the $100,000 in damage was done to the contents of the home, the rest was because of structural damage. Luckily, no one was injured in the blaze.


KKCO NBC 11 News 2531 Blichmann Avenue Grand Junction, CO 81505 Station Phone: 970.243.1111 Business Fax: 970.243.1770 Newsroom Fax: 970.245.3793 News Tip & Contest Line: 970.255.8477
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 2700416 - nbc11news.com/a?a=2700416