Fire Breaks Out at Montrose Athletic Club

By: KKCO - Email
By: KKCO - Email

Flames shot out of the Montrose Athletic Club early this morning.

The Montrose Fire Protection District says when they arrived close to 1 a.m. Flames burned through the roof and the fire department says the fire was first reported with an explosion.

Crews are still compiling a report. They have no estimate of damages yet this morning but the fire department isn't reporting any injuries associated with the fire.

The Athletic Club is located on Apollo road.


KKCO firmly believes in freedom of speech for all and we are happy to provide this forum for the community to share opinions and facts. We ask that commenters keep it clean, keep it truthful, stay on topic and be responsible. Comments left here do not necessarily represent the viewpoint of KKCO 11News.

powered by Disqus
KKCO NBC 11 News 2531 Blichmann Avenue Grand Junction, CO 81505 Station Phone: 970.243.1111 Business Fax: 970.243.1770 Newsroom Fax: 970.245.3793 News Tip & Contest Line: 970.255.8477
Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 29681059 - nbc11news.com/a?a=29681059
Gray Television, Inc.