Computers Plus Goes Up In Smoke

Fire causes significant damage to a business in Grand Junction. Heavy smoke could be seen at 248 Ute Avenue as firefighters rushed to the scene of Computers Plus around 10 o'clock Monday night.

Four engines with the Grand Junction Fire Department responded, crews gained entry to the building by breaking the glass out of the front door. They also cut a hole in the roof to ventilate the thick smoke and heat.

Grand Junction Police Arrived to direct traffic, which was blocked at 3rd and Ute avenue. There were no injuries, and no other buildings were threatened or damaged. Tune into 11 News Colorado Tuesday at 5:30 for the latest details on this fire.