The DeBeque Fire Department had an early wake – up call Monday morning as shortly before 6:00 a.m. the Department responded to a fire at the Mustang Pub and Grill.
Fire officials say they were able to knock down the flames fairly quickly. They suspect the fire was caused by a pellet stove. Firefighters also had to crawl into the building's crawlspace to check for fire in the floor.
Officials estimate the damage to the building, which contains both a bar and restaurant, at more than $100,000.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.