According to the Grand Junction Fire Department, around 1:00 p.m. the manager noticed a leak in a carbon dioxide tank that is used for the beer keg. For precautionary measures, the manager evacuated the restaurant and called 911.
After the fire department turned off the carbon dioxide and ventilated the freezer, patrons were allowed to go back inside.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.