Restaurant Evacuated For 20 Minutes

By: Allison Banzhof Email
By: Allison Banzhof Email

According to the Grand Junction Fire Department, around 1:00 p.m. the manager noticed a leak in a carbon dioxide tank that is used for the beer keg. For precautionary measures, the manager evacuated the restaurant and called 911.

After the fire department turned off the carbon dioxide and ventilated the freezer, patrons were allowed to go back inside.


KKCO NBC 11 News 2531 Blichmann Avenue Grand Junction, CO 81505 Station Phone: 970.243.1111 Business Fax: 970.243.1770 Newsroom Fax: 970.245.3793 News Tip & Contest Line: 970.255.8477
Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 6554572 - nbc11news.com/a?a=6554572
Gray Television, Inc.