Garage Goes Up In Flames For Second Time

Fire crews respond to a Grand Junction property to find a garage engulfed in flames and it's the second time the garage has caught fire in as many days.

Smoke could be seen billowing in the sky, and explosions were heard from apparent propane tanks in the garage near 24 Road and Appleton as a detached garage burned.

Officials say the garage caught fire on Thursday after a nearby wood cutter sparked. The cause of Friday's fire is most likely from a small smolder somewhere in a nook or cranny that wasn't seen by the firemen the previous day.

No one was injured in the fire.

Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus