A young man on vacation has quite the story to tell his friends at home.
Just after 8:30 last night Luis Bizarron noticed smoke coming from a nearby trailer on North Avenue. Before he knew what was happening he hopped the fence and grabbed the sleeping man from inside. Bizarron says the man didn't want to leave because his home is all he has.
Damage to the mobile home is extensive, about 30 thousand dollars.
Ben Wilson, the owner of the home has been put in a hotel, compliments of the red cross. Officials say a cigarette caused the fire.
KKCO firmly believes in freedom of speech for all and we are happy to provide this forum for the community to share opinions and facts. We ask that commenters keep it clean, keep it truthful, stay on topic and be responsible. Comments left here do not necessarily represent the viewpoint of KKCO 11News.powered by Disqus
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.