Another Hazard of Cigarette Smoke

By  | 

A cigarette ignites in a mobile home for the second time this week.

Clifton Fire Department responded to a call about a fire at around 12:30 this afternoon. The fire in the 500 block of 32 1/2 Road was phoned in by a neighbor who saw smoke coming out of the trailer.
The neighbor pounded on the door with no answer, a lit cigarette on a mattress ignited the fire.

Only a few days ago a man was pulled from a burning trailer, a fire also caused because of a burning cigarette. No one was injured in today's fire and damage is estimated at less than $ 1,000.

Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus