Family says younger Jensen did not die from carbon monoxide

By  | 

Two year old William Jensen did not die from carbon monoxide poisoning, this according to his step-grandfather.

Robert Mathena tells KKCO 11 News that doctors ruled out carbon monoxide poisoning in the death of William, though authorities have not released the details from his autopsy.

The young boy passed away Tuesday after he and his brother were left in their mother's car on the Mesa. On her Facebook page, mother Heather Jensen said she believed it was due to carbon monoxide poisoning.

Meanwhile, there is no status update for 4-year old Tyler Jensen who suffered liver and kidney damage Tuesday night. Doctors have given him a slim chance of survival as he is too weak for any transplants.



Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus