GRAND JUNCTION, Colo. (KKCO) An electrical fire sparked in a family home on Normandy Way. Sunday morning around 1:43 a.m. Grand Junction firefighters responded to the house.
The homeowner reported a glow coming from the furnace. Upon investigation, a small electrical fire was discovered, stemming from the furnace motor.
Fire officials recommend before using heating equipment to have it inspected in order to ensure it is operating properly for the cold months ahead.
KKCO firmly believes in freedom of speech for all and we are happy to provide this forum for the community to share opinions and facts. We ask that commenters keep it clean, keep it truthful, stay on topic and be responsible. Comments left here do not necessarily represent the viewpoint of KKCO 11News.powered by Disqus