Major Mortgage Country Jam has revealed the headliners for Saturday night's show: Kid Rock and Uncle Kracker!
Uncle Kracker will be rocking the desert venue on June 22 at 7:15 p.m., followed by Kid Rock at 9:30 p.m. They'll be joined by Randy Houser, who will perform at 5 p.m. on Saturday.
Check out full lineup for Mesa County's biggest music festival from June 20 - 23, 2013:
Kid Rock: Saturday at 9:30 p.m. (Bio)
Uncle Kracker: Saturday at 7:15 p.m. (Bio)
Rascal Flatts: Sunday at 9 p.m. (Bio)
Montgomery Gentry: Thursday at 9:30 p.m. (Bio)
Pistol Annies: Friday at 9:30 p.m. (Bio)
Gary Allan: Friday at 7:15 p.m. (Bio)
OTHER GREAT ACTS
Lee Brice: Thursday at 7:15 p.m. (Bio)
LoCash Cowboys: Thursday at 5 p.m. (Bio)
Parmalee: Thursday at 3:15 p.m. (Bio)
Florida Georgia Line: Friday at 5 p.m. (Bio)
Dustin Lynch: Friday at 3:15 p.m. (Bio)
Randy Houser: Saturday at 5 p.m. (Bio)
Sawyer Brown: Sunday at 7 p.m. (Bio)
Western Underground: Sunday at 3:30 p.m. (Bio)
Wednesday, June 19
- Charley Jenkins at 7 p.m.
- McKenzies Mill (National Battle of the Bands winner) at 9 p.m.
Thursday, June 20
- Winner of Country Spotlight at 2 p.m.
- Open Range (National Guard band) at 2:20 p.m.
- Parmalee at 3:15 p.m.
- LoCash Cowboys at 5 p.m.
- Lee Brice at 7:15 p.m.
- Montgomery Gentry at 9:30 p.m.
Friday, June 21
- Charley Jenkins at 1 p.m.
- McKenzies Mill at 2 p.m.
- Dustin Lynch at 3:15 p.m.
- Florida Georgia Line at 5 p.m.
- Gary Allan at 7:15 p.m.
- Pistol Annies at 9:30 p.m.
Saturday, June 22
- Charlie Worsham at 1 p.m.
- Chase Rice at 2 p.m.
- Cadillac 3 at 3:15 p.m.
- Randy Houser at 5 p.m.
- Uncle Kracker at 7:15 p.m.
- Kid Rock at 9:30 p.m.
Sunday, June 23
- Western Underground at 3:30 p.m.
- Sawyer Brown at 7 p.m.
- Rascal Flatts at 9 p.m.