CEDAREDGE, Colo. (KKCO) Another victory for Cedaredge High School.
The last boy fighting to recover from Carbon Monoxide poisoning has been released from the hospital. Aaron Henrie was discharged on Tuesday.
17-year-old henrie was one of three boys airlifted to Denver after suffering from Carbon Monoxide poisoning September 8th.
He had been in critical condition for days after the incident.
17-year-old Reid Gates died from the gas and 15-year-old Tyler Cooper was released from the hospital last week.
Officials say the three boys were watching movies in a camper in an enclosed garage, which filled with the deadly gas after a generator came on.
KKCO firmly believes in freedom of speech for all and we are happy to provide this forum for the community to share opinions and facts. We ask that commenters keep it clean, keep it truthful, stay on topic and be responsible. Comments left here do not necessarily represent the viewpoint of KKCO 11News.powered by Disqus
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.