Mesa County, Colo. -- The Western Drug Task Force executed three search warrants in Mesa County on Apr. 28, following an investigation that began four months ago resulting in multiple people being arrested.
The investigation centered on illegal drugs and guns. The Grand Junction Police Department and the Mesa County Sheriff’s Office, including the agencies’ Street Crimes Units, SWAT teams, patrol officers and deputies helped the WCDTF.
The arrested suspects are:
- Anthony Sanchez of Grand Junction
- David Perez-Garcia of Grand Junction
- Alejandro Perez-Garcia of Pamona, California
- Anthony Danny Perez of San Bernadino, California
- Steven Madrigal of Grand Junction
At this time, all of the court documents associated with the case have been sealed by a judge, so no further information is available.
The booking photo for Steven Madrigal is unavailable at this time.