- A recently released report by a predominant Colorado economist, has prompted one State Representative to try a second time to get a bill passed that would create a savings fund in case of an economic downturn.
- A private ambulance company that was ordered by the City of Grand Junction to stop providing services, went before the Mesa County Commissioners Monday to try to get back in business.
- The 15th Annual Colorado Wine fest attracted thousands Saturday,
as wineries had their chance to impress wine connoisseurs and those who are novices. People came from all over the state to taste, smell, see and feel the wines.
- Today's rain was helpful to the Colorado River, which has been much drier than usual for the past five to six years. Today, the Two Rivers Convention Center held a water seminar to focus on the deficiency of this precious resource.
- Wineries aren't the only ones gearing up for the WineFest. According to the Grand Junction Visitors and Convention Bureau, all area hotels are either completely booked or have very limited space available.