A Mesa State theater student is in the hospital Tuesday after gun powder exploded in his face.
The second year college student was backstage testing pyrotechnics when a two inch flash pod exploded in his face. Mesa State's Theater Department Head Richard Cowden says that the student was not wearing safety goggles when he should have been. Cowden says that the student is suffering from first and second degree burns.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.