Officials say a house fire that caused thousands of dollars in damage was most likely the result of an electrical malfunction.
The fire broke out just before 2:00am Saturday in the 400 block of 29 Road.
Officials say the blaze was difficult to battle because firefighters couldn't get inside the house right away. They say smoke and flames were so bad inside the house, a ventilation hole had to be cut in the roof to help control the heat.
Damage to the home is estimated at $85,000.
Fire officials say they've located an area of origin but will probably never know exactly what sparked the flames. They have ruled the fire an accident.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.