A Burger King in Clifton pays the price for not keeping their ducts clean.
Around 11:30 p.m. Monday night, fire crews were called to the burger king on the I–70 business loop in Clifton caught fire. Officials say the fire was sparked because of grease in the duct system.
An Ansul system, which works using a CO-2 fire extinguishing system, doused the fire.
No injuries were reported.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.