Flame Broiled Burger King

By: KKCO - Email
By: KKCO - Email

A Burger King in Clifton pays the price for not keeping their ducts clean.

Around 11:30 p.m. Monday night, fire crews were called to the burger king on the I–70 business loop in Clifton caught fire. Officials say the fire was sparked because of grease in the duct system.

An Ansul system, which works using a CO-2 fire extinguishing system, doused the fire.

No injuries were reported.

KKCO NBC 11 News 2531 Blichmann Avenue Grand Junction, CO 81505 Station Phone: 970.243.1111 Business Fax: 970.243.1770 Newsroom Fax: 970.245.3793 News Tip & Contest Line: 970.255.8477
Copyright © 2002-2015 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 25462199 - nbc11news.com/a?a=25462199
Gray Television, Inc.