Flame Broiled Burger King

By: KKCO Email
By: KKCO Email

A Burger King in Clifton pays the price for not keeping their ducts clean.

Around 11:30 p.m. Monday night, fire crews were called to the burger king on the I–70 business loop in Clifton caught fire. Officials say the fire was sparked because of grease in the duct system.

An Ansul system, which works using a CO-2 fire extinguishing system, doused the fire.

No injuries were reported.


KKCO NBC 11 News
2531 Blichmann Avenue
Grand Junction, CO 81505

Station Phone: 970.243.1111
Business Fax: 970.243.1770
Newsroom Fax: 970.245.3793
News Tip & Contest Line: 970.255.8477
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 25462199 - nbc11news.com/a?a=25462199
Gray Television, Inc.