The man whose house was flattened in an explosion in Montrose earlier this month is doing better.
Lewis Willson is still recovering in the burn unit at the Northern Colorado Medical Center in Greeley, but this afternoon he is in "good" condition.
That's an improvement from fair condition 10 days ago, Willson was seriously injured in the explosion. Montrose fire officials say there was a propane gas leak in Willson's home when he lit a cigarette and ignited the explosion.
His home is a total loss.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.