Fire Takes Dogs Life

By: Kieran Wilson Email
By: Kieran Wilson Email

A fire in a shed that was housing eight one–month-old puppies caught fire Tuesday night.

A neighbor spotted the fire in Mack just off of "R" road and was able to help get most the Dachshund pups out, but couldn't get one out. No one else was injured. Lower Valley Fire responded to the fire and extinguished the flames; the shed is a total loss. Fire officials say a space heater in the shed caused the fire.


KKCO firmly believes in freedom of speech for all and we are happy to provide this forum for the community to share opinions and facts. We ask that commenters keep it clean, keep it truthful, stay on topic and be responsible. Comments left here do not necessarily represent the viewpoint of KKCO 11News.

powered by Disqus
KKCO NBC 11 News 2531 Blichmann Avenue Grand Junction, CO 81505 Station Phone: 970.243.1111 Business Fax: 970.243.1770 Newsroom Fax: 970.245.3793 News Tip & Contest Line: 970.255.8477
Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 36673904 - nbc11news.com/a?a=36673904
Gray Television, Inc.