A fire in a shed that was housing eight one–month-old puppies caught fire Tuesday night.
A neighbor spotted the fire in Mack just off of "R" road and was able to help get most the Dachshund pups out, but couldn't get one out. No one else was injured. Lower Valley Fire responded to the fire and extinguished the flames; the shed is a total loss. Fire officials say a space heater in the shed caused the fire.
KKCO firmly believes in freedom of speech for all and we are happy to provide this forum for the community to share opinions and facts. We ask that commenters keep it clean, keep it truthful, stay on topic and be responsible. Comments left here do not necessarily represent the viewpoint of KKCO 11News.powered by Disqus
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.