Fire guts Clifton trailer home

By: KKCO Email
By: KKCO Email

CLIFTON, Colo. (KKCO) - A fire gutted a trailer after a propane heater caught it on fire.

The fire happened Thursday afternoon at 429 1/2 Morning Dove.

Firefighters with the Clifton Fire Department say the residents were using a propane heater to try and thaw some pipes underneath the trailer when the fire started.

No one was home when the blazed spark and no one was injured.

It took about 20 minutes to knock down the flames.


KKCO NBC 11 News
2531 Blichmann Avenue
Grand Junction, CO 81505

Station Phone: 970.243.1111
Business Fax: 970.243.1770
Newsroom Fax: 970.245.3793
News Tip & Contest Line: 970.255.8477
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 79008697 - nbc11news.com/a?a=79008697
Gray Television, Inc.