Tax time is upon us! If you need help preparing your taxes, an AARP tax-aid group can help at four locations around the valley. The aids will start Feb. 1 and go right up to tax day, April 15 (unless otherwise noted). They welcome taxpayers of all ages and will help you free of cost.
They will be at the following locations:
US Bank at 4th & Grand Ave., GJ
- Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays: 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Wells Fargo at 2808 North Ave., GJ
- Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays: 9:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Alpine Bank: 125 North Park Square, Fruita
- Wednesdays, Fridays: 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Goodwill Retail Center at 630 24 1/2 Rd., GJ
- Thursdays: 1 p.m. - 5 p.m. (open Feb. 7 - March 15)
- Fridays: 1 p.m. - 5 p.m. (open Feb. 1 - April 13)
- Saturdays: 9:30 a.m. - 1 p.m. (closed Feb. 9, Feb. 16, Mar. 9, and Mar. 16)