2-3 tbs. extra virgin olive oil
Fresh tomatoes (chopped)
Fresh garlic (chopped)
1/4 cup half and half cream
Directions for soup:
1. Put 2-3 tbs. of olive oil into a large pot and heat.
2. Throw in garlic and oregano (if you like more, add more, if you like less, add less.)
3. Add fresh cut tomatoes (the number depends on your preference) and let them cook down for 15 minutes.
4. Stir in half and half and serve.
Directions for cheesy bread:
1. Cut a loaf of ciabatta in half.
2. Spread slices of your favorite cheese on top (Brunella uses fontina).
3. Sprinkle a mix of Italian herbs like oregano, rosemary, basil, thyme, sage, etc. on top.
4. Broil in the oven until the cheese is melted.
5. Cut into triangles and serve with the soup.
KKCO firmly believes in freedom of speech for all and we are happy to provide this forum for the community to share opinions and facts. We ask that commenters keep it clean, keep it truthful, stay on topic and be responsible. Comments left here do not necessarily represent the viewpoint of KKCO 11News.powered by Disqus
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.