Chef Kevin shares his recipe for beef succotash to welcome the beginning of fall.
Extra virgin olive oil
Splash of red wine
1. Pour about 1 tbs of extra virgin olive oil in medium-hot skillet.
2. Slice zucchini, mushrooms, red onions and red peppers and put them in the skillet.
3. Stir fry the veggies.
4. Pan sear the steak in a separate skillet. Add the crushed garlic and a bit of crushed pepper.
5. Splash some red wine in the steak pan to create a sauce.
6. Once cooked to your preference, slice the steak and serve it on a plate over the vegetables.