Chef Kevin shares his recipe for beef succotash to welcome the beginning of fall.
Extra virgin olive oil
Splash of red wine
1. Pour about 1 tbs of extra virgin olive oil in medium-hot skillet.
2. Slice zucchini, mushrooms, red onions and red peppers and put them in the skillet.
3. Stir fry the veggies.
4. Pan sear the steak in a separate skillet. Add the crushed garlic and a bit of crushed pepper.
5. Splash some red wine in the steak pan to create a sauce.
6. Once cooked to your preference, slice the steak and serve it on a plate over the vegetables.
KKCO firmly believes in freedom of speech for all and we are happy to provide this forum for the community to share opinions and facts. We ask that commenters keep it clean, keep it truthful, stay on topic and be responsible. Comments left here do not necessarily represent the viewpoint of KKCO 11News.powered by Disqus