Family says younger Jensen did not die from carbon monoxide

By: KKCO 11 News Email
By: KKCO 11 News Email

Two year old William Jensen did not die from carbon monoxide poisoning, this according to his step-grandfather.

Robert Mathena tells KKCO 11 News that doctors ruled out carbon monoxide poisoning in the death of William, though authorities have not released the details from his autopsy.

The young boy passed away Tuesday after he and his brother were left in their mother's car on the Mesa. On her Facebook page, mother Heather Jensen said she believed it was due to carbon monoxide poisoning.

Meanwhile, there is no status update for 4-year old Tyler Jensen who suffered liver and kidney damage Tuesday night. Doctors have given him a slim chance of survival as he is too weak for any transplants.

KKCO firmly believes in freedom of speech for all and we are happy to provide this forum for the community to share opinions and facts. We ask that commenters keep it clean, keep it truthful, stay on topic and be responsible. Comments left here do not necessarily represent the viewpoint of KKCO 11News.

powered by Disqus
KKCO NBC 11 News 2531 Blichmann Avenue Grand Junction, CO 81505 Station Phone: 970.243.1111 Business Fax: 970.243.1770 Newsroom Fax: 970.245.3793 News Tip & Contest Line: 970.255.8477
Copyright © 2002-2015 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 181716081 -
Gray Television, Inc.