If you rely on the bus system to get where you are going, you will want to know the new bus schedule approved at Monday's GVRT Committee meeting:
(1) Provide later evening service on Routes 1 and 6 until 8:05PM;
(2) Provide later evening service on Route 2 until 8:35PM;
(3) Reduce later evening service on Routes 3, 5, 7, 9 and 11 to 8:05PM;
(4) Reduce later evening service on Routes 4, 8, and 10 to 8:35PM;
(5) Change service hours on Route 9b to 8:15AM - 5:05PM and operate Monday through Friday only.
The changes are expected to save about $100,000, most of which is from grants.
Of that money, $30,000 is local money and will go back into the transit system to help with things like bus replacements.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.